Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Moving blogs

After the ongoing confusion at Telstra Bigpond Bigblog, never knowing from day to day which posts have been left standing and why others have been removed, and in the absence of any clear answer from the tech people, I have decided to put my poetry challenge on these pages.

On 18 July 2007 I began a 365 day personal poetry challenge, in which I undertook to write one short form poem a day for 12 months and post these daily on my blog. Despite the obvious drawbacks like writing to command and loss of creativity I managed to scrape through until Bigpond bergan shuffling posts around, losing some in the process.
My next post will be of all poetry posts from 28 July until 10 February 2008, after that all new poems will be posted daily.


Merlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason I'm yet to fathom I'm unable to reply to comments left by others so thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read and comment. Merlene