Short and Twisted - 2013
Short and Twisted - 2013 is an Anthology of short stories and poetry to be released in June 2013. Contributions from Australian and overseas writers are welcome, however, Short and Twisted aims to publish predominantly Australian writers. All stories and poems must have a twist at the end.
The following submissions will be considered.
Max of 2000 words
Max of 500 words
Max of 100 words
Max of 20 lines
Black and White Images
photos and illustrations
Submissions will be accepted between 1 September 2012 and 30 November 2012.
Stories should be:
- Double spaced
- Times New Roman, 12 point
- If email, attach as Word document, or send in body of email
- If posting, please print on 1 side of page only and include SSAE
- Images can be submitted as:
- Hard copy
- On CD as a high quality jpg, no less than 1500 pixels
- Email submissions to email@example.com
- Hard copies and images can be sent to Short and Twisted, 2 Bonview Court, Knoxfield, VIC, 3180
- General Guidelines
- Submissions must be in English and the original work of the contributor.
- Submissions should not have been published, or under consideration elsewhere.
- Copyright of submissions remains with the contributor, however copyright of Short and Twisted remains with Celapene Press.
- Please include your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
- By submitting your work to Short and Twisted, you are granting authority to Celapene Press to publish that submission in Short and Twisted.
- Successful contributors receive one complimentary copy of the issue their work appears in regardless of how many stories/poems/images they have selected. No payment will be made for successful contributions.
Short and Twisted is published by Celapene Press.