Saturday, June 30, 2012


Lovely Blog Award



Thank you to Melissa Gijsbers Khalinsky for awarding me these awards:

  • The Lovely Blog Award
  • The Reader Appreciation Award.

This was a wonderful surprise so thank you 
Melissa Gijsbers Khalinsky   I'm chuffed!




There are rules for recipients of the two awards, which I have  combined, as other have done, and they are:
    • Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
    • Share 7 things about yourself
    • Nominate six to ten blogs you admire
    • Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Reader Appreciation Award
Seven things about me:
1. I spend at least six hours a day writing or on writing related tasks.
2. I read mainly non-fiction, with no genre preference and have even been known to choose the Australian Style Manual for bedtime reading.
3. I tidy my desk on an irregular basis, often taking a photo of the pristine stillness and posting this as proof the job has been done, before building a new city of paper, complete with blocked streets, demolition sites and a neighbourhood most would fear to enter. I am my own landlord and tenant of this arty empire.
4. I live in a beautiful country town, Ararat, in the state of Victoria in Australia, with mountain ranges on both sides.
5. I love to study and frequently undertake more than I can manage, then beat myself up trying to stay ahead of deadlines. 
6. I have a pathological need to achieve high grades even though no-one ever sees these except me once I have completed the course.
7. I have an intolerance of intolerance and deal with this in an intolerant manner, which means much of the time I am at odds with myself. 
 I am giving the award to the following seven people: 
Wonderful blogs, be sure to visit and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason I'm yet to fathom I'm unable to reply to comments left by others so thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read and comment. Merlene