Lovely Blog Award
Thank you to Melissa Gijsbers Khalinsky for awarding me these awards:
- The Lovely Blog Award
- The Reader Appreciation Award.
This was a wonderful surprise so thank you Melissa Gijsbers Khalinsky I'm chuffed!
There are rules for recipients of the two awards, which I have combined, as other have done, and they are:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate six to ten blogs you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Reader Appreciation Award
Seven things about me:
1. I spend at least six hours a day writing or on writing related tasks.
2. I read mainly non-fiction, with no genre preference and have even been known to choose the Australian Style Manual for bedtime reading.
3. I tidy my desk on an irregular basis, often taking a photo of the pristine stillness and posting this as proof the job has been done, before building a new city of paper, complete with blocked streets, demolition sites and a neighbourhood most would fear to enter. I am my own landlord and tenant of this arty empire.
4. I live in a beautiful country town, Ararat, in the state of Victoria in Australia, with mountain ranges on both sides.
5. I love to study and frequently undertake more than I can manage, then beat myself up trying to stay ahead of deadlines.
6. I have a pathological need to achieve high grades even though no-one ever sees these except me once I have completed the course.
7. I have an intolerance of intolerance and deal with this in an intolerant manner, which means much of the time I am at odds with myself.
I am giving the award to the following seven people:
- Rosemary Nissan Wade
- Sandra - Line of communication
- By the wobbly dum dum tree
- Poets United
- Lolly - Look for a lovely thing
- Caitlin Henderson
- Nick Daw - writing blog
Wonderful blogs, be sure to visit and say hello.