Friday, June 29, 2012




Author Blog Challenge # 28

What are you going to do to keep the blogging momentum going? What plans do you have to continue your connection with other Author Blog Challenge participants?

In the past, I have found the best way to keep my blogging momentum going is by forward planning, sometimes a year in advance, other times by the month. I  know when I have failed to have a set plan in place, my blogging falters.  The Author Blog Challenge has given me the structure to write for this month, with thought provoking topics and encouragement from other writers. Now it is up to me to keep this going.

Most of 2011 was taken up with poetry development posts, until Nanowrimo in November, then 2012 saw a change of direction to writing about, well, writing in general. Next month I will return to poetry development, concentrating on Englynions, a Welsh form of poetry derived from inscriptions on Roman graves in Wales. It has eight Englyn forms – all with different rhyming and syllabic structure rules. A challenge of a different kind, but one that will keep the blogging momentum – I hope.

I plan to continue my connection with other challenge participants by visiting their blogs to read and comment as often as I can and maintain links through Facebook connection. 

~ Merlene Fawdry

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you plan to keep the blogging momentum going. :)

    ReplyDelete

For some reason I'm yet to fathom I'm unable to reply to comments left by others so thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read and comment. Merlene