Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day Eleven - Squidoo



Squidoo



I’m on my way out so my response to today’s prompt will be brief. I think I’ve heard of Squidoo, one of those things that flash past your eyes in a day of thousands of similar flashings. I’ve had a quick look and can’t see anything that would entice me to take it further – no offence to Seth Godin or anyone else – although I look forward to reading of the experience of those who do use this platform.

I can see there is always a danger when creating an author platform that we could spread ourselves too thinly in jumping from platform to platform that we fall short of our original intention.

1 comment:

  1. I gave Sandi a suggestion on how we might be able to swing all this social media stuff. I plan to put that post up on Friday :) WRITE ON!

    ReplyDelete

For some reason I'm yet to fathom I'm unable to reply to comments left by others so thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read and comment. Merlene