Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 8 Author Blog Challenge



Who is your favourite literary character? With which literary character do you most relate? Which literary character would you most like to invite for tea/coffee? What would you ask him/her? What do you think you could teach him/her?


My favourite literary character is usually the one I’m currently reading, such is my fickle literary appreciation, so I would have a different favourite for each week, month and year of my life. 

I relate to any character who displays honesty, a bit of sass and comopassion for others.

If I was to invite any character to morning tea, I think it would have to be Alice, as I appreciate the kind of party she gets invited to. 

Totally mad! 

I’d wear my best hat and invite the most eccentric people I know and invite debate on a range of nonsensical topics and sit back and watch the fun. 



I think I could teach Alice how to lighten up, to understand she has much to learn from others, even those who appear a little off kilter, if only she could stop her infernal questioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For some reason I'm yet to fathom I'm unable to reply to comments left by others so thank you for dropping by and taking the time to read and comment. Merlene