- About me
- The Scent of my Mother's Kiss
- Villains & Valour: Holmyard family history
- Empty spaces, people & places
- SETH by Merlene Fawdry
- The Little Mongrel - free to a good home
- The Hidden Risks
- How to make plastic ribbon shades
- Short Form Poetry
- Merlene Fawdry Services for Writers
- The Little Book of Writerly Words
- The Little Book of Poetic Terminology
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Finally, I'm set to go. I wrote the chapter outlines today to see this novel through to completion. I finally worked out how to get the girl out of the cellar, without resorting to the big bang and how to tie up some loose ends that threatened to dangle forever.
I'll be starting at 66,904 words at Chapter 21 and the 50,000 from Nanowrimo will round it off nicely.
Probably the hardest part for me will be fitting around commitments, which will mean writing in advance some days so I'm aiming for minimum of 2500 words per day to keep it manageable within the time frame.
Good luck peeps.